Protect your family and pets from flea and tick-borne diseases
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of keeping your home and family safe from harmful pests like fleas and ticks. That’s why we offer comprehensive and effective pest control solutions to help you eliminate these pests once and for all. We service Athens, Jefferson, Gainesville, Buford, Winder, Braselton, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services for Flea and Tick Control?
When it comes to flea and tick control, it’s important to choose a trusted and experienced pest control company. Here are some reasons why Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services is the right choice for you:
- Experienced and certified technicians: Our team of pest control experts is trained and certified to handle all types of pest problems, including fleas and ticks. We use the latest tools and techniques to ensure effective pest control solutions.
- Safe and effective treatments: We use safe and eco-friendly pest control treatments that are proven to be effective in eliminating fleas and ticks without harming your family or pets.
- Customized solutions: We understand that every home is unique, which is why we offer customized pest control solutions that are tailored to your specific needs and budget.
- Affordable prices: We believe that everyone deserves a pest-free home, which is why we offer competitive prices on all our pest control services.
FLEA & TICK CONTROL
DIY Flea & Tick Control is Not Enough
Many people try to take care of flea and tick problems themselves, but DIY methods are often not enough to completely eradicate the problem. Fleas and ticks can lay eggs and hide in hard-to-reach places, making it difficult for homeowners to fully get rid of them. Additionally, many DIY methods are not safe for pets or children, and can even make the problem worse by driving fleas and ticks deeper into the carpet or furniture.
The Benefits of Professional Flea & Tick Removal
By hiring Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services, you can rest assured that your flea and tick problem will be taken care of quickly and safely. Our technicians are trained in the latest pest control techniques and use environmentally friendly products to ensure the safety of your family and pets. We also offer ongoing maintenance plans to prevent future infestations and keep your home and yard pest-free.
Our Flea and Tick Control Process
At Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services, we follow a comprehensive process to eliminate fleas and ticks from your home:
- Inspection: Our pest control experts will inspect your home to identify the source of the infestation and determine the severity of the problem.
- Treatment: We will create a customized treatment plan based on our inspection findings. Our pest control treatments are designed to eliminate fleas and ticks at all stages of their life cycle, including eggs, larvae, and adults.
- Follow-up: We will schedule follow-up visits to ensure that the treatment is effective and to address any additional concerns or questions you may have.
Why Choose Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services?
Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services has been serving homeowners in Jefferson and surrounding areas for over 20 years. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring that our clients are completely satisfied with the work we do. We offer a wide range of pest control services, including flea and tick control, rodent control, and wildlife removal. Additionally, we offer competitive pricing and a satisfaction guarantee on all of our services.
Don’t let fleas and ticks take over your home and put your family and pets at risk. Contact Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards a pest-free home.
The Risks of Fleas and Ticks
Fleas and ticks are not just small and bothersome pests, they also pose significant health risks to both humans and pets. Fleas can cause discomfort, itching, and even lead to infections, while ticks are notorious carriers of dangerous diseases that can cause long-term health issues. Here are some of the risks associated with fleas and ticks that you should be aware of:
- Risks of Fleas: Flea bites can be painful, itchy, and may cause infection, particularly if the person or pet has an allergic reaction to flea saliva. In some cases, they can also lead to more severe health problems such as tapeworms and cat scratch fever.
- Risks of Ticks: Ticks are responsible for transmitting a number of serious illnesses to both humans and pets. Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and tick paralysis are just a few examples of tick-borne illnesses that can cause flu-like symptoms, joint pain, and even neurological damage.
The Dangers to Pets
As pet owners, it is important to be aware of the potential dangers that fleas and ticks pose to our furry friends. Flea and tick infestations can cause a range of health issues in pets, including anemia, skin infections, and tick-borne illnesses. Here are some of the risks that pets face:
- Flea infestations can cause anemia in pets, particularly young animals. Fleas feed on their blood, causing a loss of red blood cells and leading to weakness, lethargy, and pale gums.
- Flea allergy dermatitis is a common condition that affects pets and can cause severe itching, hair loss, and skin infections. This condition occurs when pets are allergic to flea saliva, and just one bite can trigger a reaction that lasts for weeks.
- Ticks can transmit a variety of diseases to pets, just as they can to humans. Pets that spend a lot of time outdoors, particularly in wooded areas or fields, are at a higher risk for tick-borne illnesses such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and ehrlichiosis.
Why Professional Pest Control is Important
While it may be tempting to try and deal with a flea or tick infestation on your own, professional pest control services are often necessary to ensure complete elimination of these pests. Here are some reasons why it is important to consider hiring a professional pest control company:
- Flea and tick infestations can be difficult to eradicate on your own. These pests can reproduce quickly and lay eggs in hard-to-reach areas, making it difficult to completely eliminate them without professional help.
- Over-the-counter flea and tick products can be harmful to pets and people if not used properly. Professional pest control companies use safe and effective products that are specially formulated to eliminate fleas and ticks without harming your family or pets.
- Professional pest control companies offer ongoing maintenance plans that can help prevent future infestations and keep your home and pets safe from pests.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Learn more about fleas and ticks.
Fleas and ticks are a common nuisance for pets and their owners. In these FAQs, we’ll answer some of the most common questions about these blood-sucking pests, including how to identify them, prevent infestations, and safely remove them from your home and pets.
Fleas and ticks are parasitic pests that feed on the blood of humans and animals. They can cause skin irritation, itching, and even transmit diseases.
Common signs of a flea or tick infestation include itching, bites, and visible pests on your skin or clothing. You may also notice flea dirt or tick bites on your pets.
Yes, fleas and ticks can transmit diseases to humans and pets, including Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and flea-borne typhus.
Regular vacuuming, washing your pet’s bedding, and using flea and tick prevention products can help prevent infestations. It’s also important to seal any cracks or gaps in your home to prevent pests from entering.
Yes, we use safe and eco-friendly pest control treatments that are proven to be effective in eliminating fleas and ticks without harming your family or pets.
The time it takes to eliminate a flea or tick infestation depends on the severity of the problem. Our pest control experts will create a customized treatment plan based on your specific needs and budget
The frequency of flea and tick treatments will depend on several factors, including the severity of the infestation, the type of pest control treatment used, and the risk of reinfestation. In general, we recommend having your home treated for fleas and ticks at least once a year, especially if you have pets or live in an area with a high risk of infestation. However, if you are experiencing an active infestation, additional treatments may be necessary to fully eliminate the pests. Our pest control experts can provide personalized recommendations based on your specific needs and situation.
We ❤ Our Customers
Don’t take our word for it, see what our satisfied customers have to say about our pest control services.