We safely and effectively remove bats from your property.
Are you hearing strange noises coming from your attic or walls? Don’t panic! Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services is here to help. Our team of experts specializes in residential bat removal and can provide you with effective and humane solutions to keep your home bat-free.
Why Choose Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services?
Trust our expert bat control services to safely and effectively remove bats from your property, so you can enjoy a pest-free environment without harming these important flying mammals.The professional bat removal process involves several steps to ensure the safe and effective removal of bats from your home. Here’s a general outline of the process:
- Inspection: A professional bat removal specialist will conduct a thorough inspection of your home to determine the extent of the infestation and the best course of action.
- Exclusion: The specialist will identify all entry points where bats are entering your home and seal them off with specialized materials that allow bats to exit but not re-enter.
- Removal: Once the entry points are sealed off, the specialist will wait for the bats to leave your home at night, when they are most active. They will use special tools to remove any remaining bats from your home.
- Clean-up: After the bats are removed, the specialist will thoroughly clean and disinfect the affected areas to remove any remaining droppings or urine, which can pose health risks.
- Prevention: To prevent future bat infestations, the specialist will provide recommendations on how to prevent bats from entering your home, such as installing bat boxes and sealing off any potential entry points.
- Follow-up: The specialist may schedule follow-up visits to ensure that the exclusion methods are effective and that no new bats have entered your home.
At Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services, we use humane methods to remove bats from your home and ensure that they are safely relocated to an appropriate habitat. We also offer free estimates and affordable pricing to provide you with the best possible service.
BATS: DANGERS & DISEASES
Bats are an important part of the ecosystem in North Georgia, but…
They can pose potential risks to people and pets when they enter homes or buildings. Holder’s technicians are trained to handle bat infestations safely and humanely, using exclusion techniques and other sustainable methods that prioritize the safety of both humans and animals. They also have the expertise to identify potential disease risks and take appropriate precautions to minimize exposure. With Holder’s help, you can rest assured that your bat problem will be solved quickly and efficiently, so you can enjoy a pest-free home or business.
Bats can pose potential risks to humans and pets.
While bats generally pose little threat to humans and pets when they are in their natural habitats, they can cause problems when they enter homes or buildings. If you suspect you have a bat infestation, it’s important to contact a professional wildlife removal service, such as Holder’s Pest and Wildlife Solutions.
Here are some of the dangers or damage bats cause to people and pets:
- Diseases: Bats can carry a variety of diseases that can be transmitted to humans and pets, including rabies, histoplasmosis, and bat bugs. Rabies is the most well-known disease associated with bats, and it can be fatal if left untreated. While the incidence of rabies in bats is relatively low, it’s important to take precautions if you come into contact with a bat, such as wearing gloves and seeking medical attention.
- Structural damage: Bats can cause damage to buildings and homes when they roost in attics, crawl spaces, or other areas. Their urine and droppings can cause odor and stain problems, as well as potentially spread disease. Additionally, the accumulation of bat droppings (guano) can lead to structural damage and create a fire hazard.
- Noise and odor: Bat infestations can create unpleasant noise and odor problems, which can be especially problematic if the infestation is located in a living area of a home or business.
TYPES OF BATS
Let Holder’s get rid of your bats.
If you suspect that you have a bat infestation in your home, don’t wait to take action. Contact Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services today for a free estimate. Our team of experts will work with you to create a customized pest control plan that fits your specific needs and budget. With our affordable pricing, no contracts, and expertise in residential bat removal, you can trust that your home will be bat-free in no time.
Different Types of Bats in North Georgia
There are several different types of bats in North Georgia that can cause problems for homeowners. Here are the most common species:
- Little Brown Bat – The Little Brown Bat is one of the most common species found in North Georgia. They are known for their small size and dark brown fur. They can enter homes through small cracks and gaps in the walls and roofline. Little Brown Bats are insectivores and can consume up to 1,000 mosquitoes in a single hour.
- Big Brown Bat – Big Brown Bats are larger than Little Brown Bats and are also common in North Georgia. They have shiny, dark brown fur and can enter homes through small openings in the roofline and walls. Big Brown Bats are also insectivores and can consume up to 1,200 mosquitoes in a single hour.
- Brazilian Free-tailed Bat – The Brazilian Free-tailed Bat is a migratory species that is found in North Georgia during the summer months. They have a unique tail that extends beyond their tail membrane, which gives them their name. These bats are known for their speed and agility and are often found in large colonies.
- Gray Bat – The Gray Bat is an endangered species that is found in North Georgia. They are a medium-sized bat with gray fur and are known for their unique ability to navigate in complete darkness. Gray Bats are also insectivores and can consume up to half their body weight in insects each night.
If you’re experiencing a bat infestation, don’t hesitate to contact Holder’s Pest and Wildlife Solutions for safe and effective removal services. Our expert technicians have the knowledge and experience to handle any bat removal situation with humane and sustainable methods that prioritize the safety of both humans and animals. With Holder’s, you can trust that your bat problem will be solved quickly and efficiently, so you can enjoy a pest-free home or business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Learn more about bats and bat removal.
Bats can cause damage to your property and pose health risks due to the accumulation of their droppings, known as guano. Bats are also protected species, so it’s important to handle their removal properly.
We strongly advise against removing bats on your own, as it can be dangerous and may result in harm to the bats. It’s best to hire a professional bat removal service like Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services to ensure a safe and effective removal.
The most common signs of a bat infestation include hearing strange noises in the attic or walls, seeing droppings, and noticing a strong odor in your home. If you suspect you have bats in your home, contact a professional bat removal service.
Yes, at Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services, we use humane methods to remove bats from your home. We aim to ensure that bats are safely removed and relocated to an appropriate habitat.
The length of the bat removal process varies depending on the severity of the infestation. It can take anywhere from a few hours to several days to completely remove bats from your home.
Yes, our team at Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services will provide you with tips and recommendations to prevent future bat infestations in your home.
Yes, bats can carry diseases that can be harmful to humans, including rabies and histoplasmosis. That’s why it’s important to have them removed as soon as possible
The cost of bat removal service varies depending on the extent of the infestation and the size of your home. At Holder’s Pest Control & Wildlife Services, we offer free estimates to provide you with an accurate cost estimate.
If you find a bat in your home, don’t try to remove it yourself. Contact a professional bat removal service immediately to ensure the safe removal of the bat.
Bat removal is typically not covered by homeowner’s insurance. However, it’s best to contact your insurance provider to confirm if they provide coverage for bat removal.
We ❤ Our Customers
Don’t take our word for it, see what our satisfied customers have to say about our pest control services.